just hanging around ...
Well, folks, I think I've pretty much decided I'm going to stay inside Mommy until the bitter end, and maybe even a little while longer;) I gave Mom and Dad a big scare last week by moving around so much that Mom thought I had actually flipped myself over. I don't see how she could think that - there really isn't any room left for me to do that!!
Anyway, I didn't, just settled myself into a new, more comfy spot. I guess, though, from all her sighing and moaning, especially at night, that it's not more comfy for Mommy. I hear her and Dad talking about different ways to get me to come out faster. They're pretty anxious to meet me, I think!! Of course, I'm excited to meet them, too, but I figure they need to learn as early on as possible that I'm going to do what I'm going to do when I'm good and ready and not a moment sooner:) Trust me, they'll thank me for this exercise in patience later!!
Oh, by the way, in case anyone else is just hanging around like me and Mom, please give her a call. I think she gets pretty lonely at the house all day and, like I said, I'm just not ready to come out and completely monopolize her time yet:0)
More later on my spiffy room and photos of me in my favorite room - Mommy's tummy!!
Anyway, I didn't, just settled myself into a new, more comfy spot. I guess, though, from all her sighing and moaning, especially at night, that it's not more comfy for Mommy. I hear her and Dad talking about different ways to get me to come out faster. They're pretty anxious to meet me, I think!! Of course, I'm excited to meet them, too, but I figure they need to learn as early on as possible that I'm going to do what I'm going to do when I'm good and ready and not a moment sooner:) Trust me, they'll thank me for this exercise in patience later!!
Oh, by the way, in case anyone else is just hanging around like me and Mom, please give her a call. I think she gets pretty lonely at the house all day and, like I said, I'm just not ready to come out and completely monopolize her time yet:0)
More later on my spiffy room and photos of me in my favorite room - Mommy's tummy!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home