Phoebe Isabella Neff-Cooper

Welcome to Phoebe's blog.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

One week to go???

Allrighty then. Dad finally loaded up some pictures from his camera and said he'd help me update my blog a bit more. Of course, I'm still nice and cozy inside Mom. Dad keeps dragging her out for walks around the block. . .as if that does anything but rock me to sleep! But mom keeps reminding me that she's running out of room, and that sooner or later, I've got to make my first big move. I think she's ready for a bit of a change. . .



And here's Mom and Dad killing some time at their favorite German restaurant. . .I think I look pretty good in this picture, don't you?




Mom and Dad are almost finished with my new room. I won't sleep there for a while, but it is nice to know that I will have a private place to go when I need some "me time." That's my crib (Grammie made that pink blanket hanging over the side).





And Dad said that the wierd little white plastic thing on the wall there is my Big Brother. Dad says that my Big Brother will be watching me. . .creepy, Dad.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Bubie and Grandpa said…

    You have the prettiest room Phoebe! Let's see if you decide to occupy it by your second birthday! So much more cozy to stay with mommy and daddy, right? Love, Bubie and Grandpa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home