Phoebe Isabella Neff-Cooper

Welcome to Phoebe's blog.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

12 Weeks Young! My latest developments!

Well, I am almost three months old now, and I'm really starting to develop my new skills.

Tummy time is a breeze now, and my neck is getting stronger every day.



And guess what, I can roll over now! Sometimes I forget how to do it, but I'm beginning to get the hang of this leg-kick-flip technique. Dad caught my second ever roll on video! I know, pretty impressive.




I'm trying really hard to talk, too. Mostly I just make funny noises, trying to imitate Mommy and Daddy. They imitate me, too, which is hilarious to watch! I told Dad to put a video up as soon as he can catch me in the act - apparently, I get a little camera shy when he starts filming, and he says he only has a lot of short clips of my big eyes staring back at him.


I've also developed a fascination with my fists. I'm pretty much constantly cramming them in my mouth - they're just so darn interesting and fun to suck on. Of course, I still prefer the glorious boob above all things, but, hey, my little chubby fingers ain't such a bad substitute when you can't have the real thing:)



So, as you can see, I'm really growing up fast. Until next time, this is PINC, signing off.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger VDV Family said…

    Way to go Phoebster! You are awesome. I can't believe you are rolling over at 12 weeks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home