Phoebe Isabella Neff-Cooper

Welcome to Phoebe's blog.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Retrospective I: Mom's Last Mom's Group

I officially tried to fire my parents. Not as parents of course, because they are pretty good at that. I let them go as the official scribes of my memoirs. I mean, come on! Half of my life has passed without a single blog entry being posted. I cry, desperate for them to note some important memories. Instead, Mom feeds me and I fall asleep and lose my train of thought. Not fair, Mom, you know I can't resist The Boob.

Trouble was, the only other person in the house was the dog, Willie. I gave him the job, and he was pretty happy about it. But, he can barely see now, and he doesn't have hands. Typing was not going anywhere. So, I had to bring Mom and Dad out of forced retirement. We'll see how it goes (I wouldn't expect much if I were you).

Dad suggested a series of 'retrospectives.' Not even 5 months old, and I'm already looking back on my life? I know he's just trying to make it look like this is all intentional, but I'm going to allow it. Dad says he'll even fiddle with the blog entry dates so you'll know when things actually happened.

With that, the first installment is a short note about Mom's last Mom's Group.

I went to Mom's last Moms' group with her in late August. I basically slept through most of these groups, so I don't have a lot to tell about them. All the mommies laid all us babies down in a circle to take these pictures. I guess they must've thought that would be cute. I was pretty interested in this other baby's hair - I still don't really have any and am a little jealous :).



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home