BUMBO!!!
Enough with the retrospectives already! We're close enough to the present that we can move along to some regular old postings for a while. Let's hope it keeps up!
A new addition to the household arrived the other day. . .the Bumbo! Mom heard about this toy that helps little people like me sit up all by ourselves. As you can see, I really like it - though truth be told I spend a lot of my time leaning over and trying to chew on it.


A new addition to the household arrived the other day. . .the Bumbo! Mom heard about this toy that helps little people like me sit up all by ourselves. As you can see, I really like it - though truth be told I spend a lot of my time leaning over and trying to chew on it.



1 Comments:
At 7:13 AM,
Bubie and Grandpa said…
So I guess things will always be retrospectives? More, more!!
Post a Comment
<< Home