Phoebe Isabella Neff-Cooper

Welcome to Phoebe's blog.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Retrospective IV: Back to Bako - "All in Good Taste"

We went back to Bakersfield again to see Bubie and Grandpa, Aunt Elanor and Cousin Wilken one more time before my new Cousin Jake was born.

The drive down was really exciting. Dad bought a roof rack to hold all of the luggage, and it popped open while we were doing 75 mph on the freeway. Dad almost needed a diaper change. We lost a couple of my blankets, but managed to get back my favorite pink blanket - the one Grammie made for me. You should have seen Dad running up the center divider to get it. He was not happy.

Once we got there, we had a really nice visit - but it was HOT again, so we did not go outside much. When we did, it was only to sit on the covered patio.




The biggest development for me was that I discovered my mouth. . .more accurately, I discovered that I could put things in my mouth. I just started tasting everything, and everyone, and life got a lot more interesting!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home