Phoebe Isabella Neff-Cooper

Welcome to Phoebe's blog.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Retrospective II: 3 Months Old and Partying!

To commemorate my 3-month-birthday, Mom and Dad took me to some other baby's 1 year birthday party - I know, wierd, huh?? I had a really good time, though. It was the first time I found myself really interested in the other kids. I stared at them, and was really curious watching them toddle around and scream at each other. I was the youngest and, Mom says, the custest baby there!! Of course, Mom and Dad only took pictures of me, so you can't really compare (CONTEXT, I tell them, Context. Still, they have blinders on for anyone but me). But, hey, do you really blame them - I mean, look at me, I'm gorgeous:) I also gave Mom and Dad a nice break during the party so they could talk to some other adults besides each other - I think they like that;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home