October - Big Changes, More Visits, Halloween!
The rest of my first October was full of changes, visits, and my first Halloween! It also marked the month that Mom went back to work. . .(cue foreboding music)
First off, my Aunt Geri came to visit during her road trip down the West Coast.


"The Flying Phoebe" became a favorite game as my back got stronger (even the people on tv play along with me - it is fun to be the center of the universe)

I graduated to the Zooper!!! My new stroller is really cool - it has a sunscreen, and a wind guard and a rain fly! I have no idea what all of that means, but I feel like a big girl getting out of that car seat and into a proper stroller!

And then. . .HALLOWEEN!
While we didn't go out for my first Halloween, I did dress up as a little bear and got to help hand out candy to all of the trick-or-treaters. It was fun, and I can't wait to have teeth so that I can go out and start ruining them with candy.


But the biggest change in October, was that Mom had to go back to work.
After getting her hopes up that she might be able to go back part-time or do job-share, Mom was told by the County - not sure who that is, but Mom talks about it alot and she usually doesn't sound like she likes it - that it was full-time or no-time.
So, she and Dad decided she'd give it a shot with the understanding that she can quit if she really needs or wants to. I, of course, had no idea what any of this angst was all about, but I soon found out. Mom and Dad found a family to share a nanny with and I started going there for a few hours every day. Mom was always worried leaving me, but I really don't know why. I like my nanny alot and I'm learning alot from the other little girl she takes care of, Ariel. I mostly just watch Ariel while she's crawling around and playing with stuff. She probably just thinks I'm like a stuffed animal, but little does she know that I'm storing everything in my little head and I'll be up and running with her in no time!!

Here is my nanny, Ana. Don't let me serious face fool you. I love Ana, and feel very safe with her. It makes Mom and Dad feel really good that I give Ana a big smile every time I see her. (Well, actually, it sometimes makes Mom a little jealous;0) the best part about going to the nanny every day is coming home. I get to reunite with Mom and Dad every night (and nurse and nurse and nurse and nurse) and they're always so excited to see me. They really kinda overdo it sometimes, but I like to see them smile so much that I just play along!
First off, my Aunt Geri came to visit during her road trip down the West Coast.


"The Flying Phoebe" became a favorite game as my back got stronger (even the people on tv play along with me - it is fun to be the center of the universe)

I graduated to the Zooper!!! My new stroller is really cool - it has a sunscreen, and a wind guard and a rain fly! I have no idea what all of that means, but I feel like a big girl getting out of that car seat and into a proper stroller!

And then. . .HALLOWEEN!
While we didn't go out for my first Halloween, I did dress up as a little bear and got to help hand out candy to all of the trick-or-treaters. It was fun, and I can't wait to have teeth so that I can go out and start ruining them with candy.


But the biggest change in October, was that Mom had to go back to work.
After getting her hopes up that she might be able to go back part-time or do job-share, Mom was told by the County - not sure who that is, but Mom talks about it alot and she usually doesn't sound like she likes it - that it was full-time or no-time.
So, she and Dad decided she'd give it a shot with the understanding that she can quit if she really needs or wants to. I, of course, had no idea what any of this angst was all about, but I soon found out. Mom and Dad found a family to share a nanny with and I started going there for a few hours every day. Mom was always worried leaving me, but I really don't know why. I like my nanny alot and I'm learning alot from the other little girl she takes care of, Ariel. I mostly just watch Ariel while she's crawling around and playing with stuff. She probably just thinks I'm like a stuffed animal, but little does she know that I'm storing everything in my little head and I'll be up and running with her in no time!!

Here is my nanny, Ana. Don't let me serious face fool you. I love Ana, and feel very safe with her. It makes Mom and Dad feel really good that I give Ana a big smile every time I see her. (Well, actually, it sometimes makes Mom a little jealous;0) the best part about going to the nanny every day is coming home. I get to reunite with Mom and Dad every night (and nurse and nurse and nurse and nurse) and they're always so excited to see me. They really kinda overdo it sometimes, but I like to see them smile so much that I just play along!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home