Phoebe Isabella Neff-Cooper

Welcome to Phoebe's blog.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Visit From Aunt Jane - "High Culture"

I finally met my Aunt Jane! She and Bubie and Grandpa came up for a visit. We had such a great time. Aunt Jane read books to me, and brought me toys and and other gifts. We went out for dim sum (well, I came along at least). And then we went to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA). Mom and Dad said that high culture and Aunt Jane go hand in hand. I lasted about 30 minutes in the Bjorn before we got to the museum, and then passed out 10 minutes after we got inside. It just went over my head, and I couldn't relate to the work (Dad whispered that I shouldn't feel bad, because he felt the same way).





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home